Black Spell Academy

It's an Academy for duelists on Dueling Network!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Zexalfan668 Testing Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lryuzaki13
Head of Horakhty
Head of Horakhty

PostSubject: Zexalfan668 Testing Results   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Tester: Lryuzaki13

Tester deck: Dark Magician

Testee: Zexalfan668

Testee deck: Dragunity/Gear Dragon

Deck Size: 40 10/10

Cards in Deck: 4/5 Good synergy, but no trap cards, or ways to destroy cards on the field aside from two monster effects, which means you can't synchro.

Quickness of Deck: 10/10 Quickly gets out the gear dragons and synchro (such as stardust)

Attitude: 4/5 A good guy, never rude(except when I used my field spell : p). Not to mention all that whining when I said you were in Obelisk.

Deck Consistency: 8/10 Like I said, can get out powerful monsters easily through synchro or geartowns effect, but at the same time our second duel(the one that didn't get disconnected) took a while.

Skill with Deck: 10/10 Knew what to do, especially when it came to mass summoning gear dragons.

Knowledge of Rulings: 10/10 Knew the rulings this time : p Even corrected me when I made a mistake.

Siding: 5/5- You didn't side, but you really didn't need to.

Originality: 4/5 Dragunity synchro with gear dragons, a pretty interesting combo, and the number of tuners and level 8 monsters makes trade-in and consonance flexible.

Games Won (Testee-Tester): 2-0 = 30/30

Total: 95/100

Welcome to Obelisk. Since you seem... less than pleased about not being in Horakhty, good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zexalfan668 Testing Results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1