Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

It's an Academy for duelists on Dueling Network!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Menu
Latest topics
» dat empty void tho
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby Mr.Alexio Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:28 pm

» Zombies Vs. Plants Event
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 am

» Chug's Results
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 am

» Blackspell Main Shop
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 pm

» new.......
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby chug26 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:29 pm

» Testing Rubric
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:55 pm

» i'm leaving
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby FoxFire Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 pm

» Testing Rubric Update
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:39 am

» Admins Only Please
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby Zephynr Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm

» Hello everyone i'm new here :)
Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeby FoxFire Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Most Viewed Topics
The proud Lolicon
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!
new tier list
Numbers Tournament/ Numbers Challenge~
Deck building challenge #1 !
Testing Rubric
Site suggestion
The Führer's Law
When is the tournament?
OBELISK BLUE only
Top posters
FoxFire
Tri Aced test result Vote_b10Tri Aced test result Vote_b11Tri Aced test result Vote_b12 
Lryuzaki13
Tri Aced test result Vote_b10Tri Aced test result Vote_b11Tri Aced test result Vote_b12 
(KOG) Yami Yugi
Amaterasu-Hope
Zephynr
Wynaughtify (KFC)
Führer Lunarnox
Nitroglycerin
Scrub
gaglkae

Tri Aced test result

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

Tri Aced test result Empty
PostSubject: Tri Aced test result   Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:31 am

Tester:Wynaughtify (KFC)

Tester deck:Red Dragon Archfiend Resonator

Testee: Tri Aced (couldn't you tell honestly ?)

Testee deck: XYZ  dimension heraldics

Deck Size: 60 = 0/10, try to have less cards, it adds consistency, so you can draw the right card of piece of combo at the right time

Cards in Deck: 2/5 

I didn't really got to see, but you have some staples, but also some unecessary stuff, especially for a main deck

Quickness of Deck: 3/10

Well, you would have had your combo first duel if I didn't had two dark bribe, but in the same time, it lets you draw two cards, and you still didn't had anything. Second game, you have even less.

Attitude: 5/5

Nothing particular to say, even though you "hated" me for having those dark bribes haha

Deck Consistency: 2/10

That's the real problem of your deck. Although it was original and somehow a good~ish idea, you don't have consistency. Of course, the heraldry spells add some, but you seem to banish cards for your second combo. Try to make two different decks, instead of one, becasue you could.

Skill with Deck: 10/10

You seemed to know your deck

Knowledge of Rulings: 10/10

Just try to wait for an answer, before going off

Siding: 0/5- Based on if the tester thinks you sided.

Sorry, but I honestly think you didn't

Originality: 5/5

At least it was original ^^

Games Won (Testee-Tester): 0-2 = 0/30

37 points, welcome among the red slifers !

Here is the points you will need to get into each dorm. Slifer: 65 and under Ra: 66-85 Obelisk: 86-99 
horakhty: 100

Additional comments: Well try to separate your deck into two different decks. And if you want to play a rank 8 decks, there are better way to do so. Your combo lets you go minus a bajillion, although it's cool. And the heraldic beast deck has enough consistency by itself.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu-Hope

Amaterasu-Hope

Tri Aced test result Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri Aced test result   Tri Aced test result I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:49 am

Alright a red classmate. Class is in session >Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tri Aced test result
Page 1 of 1