Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

It's an Academy for duelists on Dueling Network!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Menu
Latest topics
» dat empty void tho
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby Mr.Alexio Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:28 pm

» Zombies Vs. Plants Event
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 am

» Chug's Results
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 am

» Blackspell Main Shop
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 pm

» new.......
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby chug26 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:29 pm

» Testing Rubric
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:55 pm

» i'm leaving
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby FoxFire Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 pm

» Testing Rubric Update
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:39 am

» Admins Only Please
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby Zephynr Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm

» Hello everyone i'm new here :)
I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeby FoxFire Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Most Viewed Topics
The proud Lolicon
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!
new tier list
Numbers Tournament/ Numbers Challenge~
Deck building challenge #1 !
Testing Rubric
Site suggestion
The Führer's Law
When is the tournament?
OBELISK BLUE only
Top posters
FoxFire
I just wanted to try e drags once... Vote_b10I just wanted to try e drags once... Vote_b11I just wanted to try e drags once... Vote_b12 
Lryuzaki13
I just wanted to try e drags once... Vote_b10I just wanted to try e drags once... Vote_b11I just wanted to try e drags once... Vote_b12 
(KOG) Yami Yugi
Amaterasu-Hope
Zephynr
Wynaughtify (KFC)
Führer Lunarnox
Nitroglycerin
Scrub
gaglkae

I just wanted to try e drags once...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

I just wanted to try e drags once... Empty
PostSubject: I just wanted to try e drags once...   I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:33 pm

https://i.imgur.com/iltch0T.jpg O_O (he prevviously had Vylon Disgma with my galaxy as equipment and an utopia ray victory wich Ikilled with his disigma)
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Head of Horakhty
Head of Horakhty
Lryuzaki13

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to try e drags once...   I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Ew, E dragons. that is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to try e drags once...   I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:55 pm

hmmm e deagons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to try e drags once...   I just wanted to try e drags once... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just wanted to try e drags once...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Spell Academy :: Off-Topic :: Screenshots-
Jump to: