Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

It's an Academy for duelists on Dueling Network!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Menu
Latest topics
» dat empty void tho
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby Mr.Alexio Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:28 pm

» Zombies Vs. Plants Event
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 am

» Chug's Results
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 am

» Blackspell Main Shop
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 pm

» new.......
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby chug26 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:29 pm

» Testing Rubric
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:55 pm

» i'm leaving
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby FoxFire Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 pm

» Testing Rubric Update
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:39 am

» Admins Only Please
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby Zephynr Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm

» Hello everyone i'm new here :)
Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeby FoxFire Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Most Viewed Topics
The proud Lolicon
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!
new tier list
Numbers Tournament/ Numbers Challenge~
Deck building challenge #1 !
Testing Rubric
Site suggestion
The Führer's Law
When is the tournament?
OBELISK BLUE only
Top posters
FoxFire
Thunder Duelist test results Vote_b10Thunder Duelist test results Vote_b11Thunder Duelist test results Vote_b12 
Lryuzaki13
Thunder Duelist test results Vote_b10Thunder Duelist test results Vote_b11Thunder Duelist test results Vote_b12 
(KOG) Yami Yugi
Amaterasu-Hope
Zephynr
Wynaughtify (KFC)
Führer Lunarnox
Nitroglycerin
Scrub
gaglkae

Thunder Duelist test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

Thunder Duelist test results Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Duelist test results   Thunder Duelist test results I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:53 am

Tester: Wynaughtify (KFC)

Tester deck: Red dragon archfiend resonator

Testee: Thunder Dueslist

Testee deck: Yubel

Deck Size: 40 = 10

Cards in Deck: 2/5 (do they have staples? do they have a clear-cut strategy? do they have a back-up strategy? do they have all the cards (uniquely named) they need? do they have the amounts they need?

No really back-up strategy, but it is hard in a yubel deck. Playing the calculator is pretty staple in Yubel, but it's a still a good back-up~ish card in this deck, so good point. You might want to add more lights though like maybe ryko that can work really well with Yubel, and let's you tech BLS (as calculator is also light, maybe one or two veiler also to protect Ultimate nightmare). Also you might want to play an extra just in case. When I have room for instance, I always put staple synchro/xyz, even if i can't summon them, like when I have no tuners in my deck, because reborn is a thing. Also if you decide to add veiler, you might be able to summon with your own deck only. One last thing is I had the feeling that you really miss protections for Yubel Ultimate nightmare. Safe Zone isn't enough, especially when most decks main MST.

Quickness of Deck: 8/10

You got out your Yubel - Ultimate nightmare pretty fast, but it can be a double-edge sword, as the first two are kinda "protected" by their effect, that lets you summon the next one, but if your opponent gets rid of ultimate nightmare, you usually have a bad field left. Limit reverse is a good idea to balance that though. This last points is more about your deck's consistency. The two points loss is because game 1 you had to wait a tiny bit and game 2 was really stally haha, so one point for each Wink

Attitude: 5/5

You were really nice, even though I was really tired and messed up a couple of things like forgetting to bottomless Razz, you did let me. Glad to see nice people enrolling !

Deck Consistency: 6/10

Not much to add from the previous points actually. Try to add protections and maybe a slight chaos engine. I don't know your build, but I think it might fit in. Even if you don't get out Ultimate Nightmare as quick, you should win in consistency.

Skill with Deck: 10/10

You knew how to play your deck, you didn't make mistakes with your hand.

Knowledge of Rulings: 10/10 Wink

Siding: 5/5- Based on if the tester thinks you sided.

Originality: 5/5

YUBEL AND CAPS LOCK FTW ! But really, cool deck mang :]

Games Won (Testee-Tester): 1-2 = 10/30

Total: 81/100

You are at the top of yellow, almost blue :[ The win-loss ratio shouldn't be that important imo, it's what cost you the blue dorm sadly. But you can takeanother test whenever you want. As a final note, thanks if you read all my rambling, most tester just write the "grades" haha. And Yugioh is about fun, so it's all good. That's why I don't want to get in any dorm and stay white :] I have been offered blue, but yeah, have fun and that's all !

Here is the points you will need to get into each dorm. Slifer: 65 and under Ra: 66-85 Obelisk: 86-99 
horakhty: 100
Back to top Go down

Thunder Duelist test results
Page 1 of 1