Black Spell Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Spell Academy

It's an Academy for duelists on Dueling Network!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Menu
Latest topics
» dat empty void tho
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mr.Alexio Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:28 pm

» Zombies Vs. Plants Event
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 am

» Chug's Results
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 am

» Blackspell Main Shop
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 pm

» new.......
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby chug26 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:29 pm

» Testing Rubric
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Wynaughtify (KFC) Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:55 pm

» i'm leaving
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby FoxFire Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 pm

» Testing Rubric Update
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lryuzaki13 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:39 am

» Admins Only Please
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Zephynr Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm

» Hello everyone i'm new here :)
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby FoxFire Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Most Viewed Topics
The proud Lolicon
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!
new tier list
Numbers Tournament/ Numbers Challenge~
Deck building challenge #1 !
Testing Rubric
Site suggestion
The Führer's Law
When is the tournament?
OBELISK BLUE only
Top posters
FoxFire
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! Vote_b10Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! Vote_b11Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! Vote_b12 
Lryuzaki13
Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! Vote_b10Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! Vote_b11Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! Vote_b12 
(KOG) Yami Yugi
Amaterasu-Hope
Zephynr
Wynaughtify (KFC)
Führer Lunarnox
Nitroglycerin
Scrub
gaglkae

Go down 
+3
Amaterasu-Hope
Führer Lunarnox
Zephynr
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zephynr

Zephynr

Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm looking to start a 5ds series teams, and put on a couple of shows for the academy members would enjoy. Ultimately looking for team members who are willing to duel with the 5 ds signer decks. Looking for the right members of the team. 

There are 6 signers total and all have the ability to be cut throat duelist.
----------------------------
Yusei Fudo-plays a warrior and machine deck featuring the Synchron monsters. His Decks are generally low powered, with most of the initial cards obtained from Satellite after residents of New Domino City threw them out prior to the series. The Deck focuses on swarming the field with low Level monsters, letting him easily perform Synchro Summons to gain an advantage.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yusei_Fudo (How he looks like for those who doesn't know)
-----------------------------------
Jack Atlas- plays a Power Deck, featuring both Burn and Beatdown elements. He deals damage as fast as possible while attempting to Synchro Summon "Red Dragon Archfiend". His Deck is the opposite of Yusei's. Yusei prefers a defensive and adapting style, whereas Jack's is mainly offensive and punishes his opponents for defensive play, probably to show their rivalry.
Many of his monsters are capable of inflicting piercing damage, while his Trap Cards can deal much effect damage and aide in Summoning. Jack shows an antipathy toward Continuous Spells/Traps, as he has many cards to counter them, like "Sinister Sprocket", "Trap Eater" and "Power Breaker". His Deck uses a high proportion of Fiend and Rock-Type monsters, and a fair number of Warrior, Dragon, and Machine-Types. Jack plays various archetypes like "Resonator", and "Archfiend" monsters.

Since the first season, Jack's Deck style has gone through a variety of changes. Over time, it has come to rely less on sheer power and more on strategy. His new Deck's "Blazing Soul" style focuses its strength into inflicting damage while at the same time swarming his field with Tuners to Synchro Summon "Red Nova Dragon" quickly. Like Yusei, he also has access to stronger cards such as "Majestic Red Dragon" for more intense opponents like Dark Signer Carly and Fake Jack. Jack has two Decks, one for Turbo Duels, and one for normal Duels.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_Atlas (How he looks like for those who don't know the series)

Also keep in mind that he uses Archfiends and Dragons archtypes in his deck that does piercing damage. If you need help with this deck PM so I can send to the list of his deck. This deck isn't made for everyone.
----------------------
Akiza Izinski-Akiza plays a Plant Deck, which introduced various archetypes such as "Rose" and "Ivy", which is ultimately geared towards Summoning her ace, "Black Rose Dragon". It was shown to be very flexible, as demonstrated when she Summoned not only her own Dragon, but also Yusei's "Stardust Dragon" on the same turn.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Akiza_Izinski (How She looks like)

(Which this is me already unless someone else wants to try her deck.)
-------------------------------------------------
Crow Hogan- plays a "Blackwing" Deck which focus upon swarming the field as quickly as possible, the Synchro Summoning of "Blackwing Armor Master", "Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant", "Blackwing Armed Wing", or his Signer Dragon, "Black-Winged Dragon". Most "Blackwing" monsters resemble Crow's namesake, black-winged birds or birdlike humanoids. Crow focuses more on a swarming strategy with his "Blackwings", as well as cards that destroy the opponent's Deck.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crow_Hogan (How He looks Like)
----------------------------------------------------
Luna- plays an Ancient Fairy Deck, consisting of folkloric creatures and enchantments, mostly in the form of Fairy, Plant and Beast-Type monsters. Several of them are based on the spirits that Luna befriended in the Duel Monsters Spirit World, notably her Spirit Partner; "Kuribon", "Regulus", and her Signer Dragon; "Ancient Fairy Dragon". She carries many support cards that protects them from harm, including the field spell, Ancient Forest, which prevents any monster from switching to Defense Position and destroys them after they attack. Although Luna rarely Dueled in the anime. 

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Luna (How she looks like)
----------------------------------------------------
Leo- plays a "Morphtronic" Deck. Their effects are dictated by battle position. The monsters' appearances are derived from various objects such as cell phones, pen drives, cameras and magnets. His Deck also specializes in Summoning his strongest card, "Power Tool Dragon", and the use of Equip Spell Cards.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Leo (How He looks like.) Try tag dueling with luna's and leo's deck and watch how flawlessly they interact with each other.
-----------------------------------------------------

Now to be on the team I need to first find a Yusei who will lead the group. Remember to add all the sychro cards that each signer uses. You can use some help with outside cards to strengthen your deck like xyz and other synchro, but make sure the deck is very tight nit and all the cards work well together depending on your signers dueling style. Some of the deck are easier to use than other I know that. 

If you not sure one what cards the signer uses I already make a list of cards that the signer has uses in the past or has used in the manga series. Not all the cards on the on the manga series or on the 5ds series or on DN. 

If you interesting let me know what character deck you would like to choose, and I want to see if you have what it takes to be on the 5ds team.

Good Luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Since I'm already use Akiza's Deck and know her cards inside out there will be 5 more folks left to be on the team.
Back to top Go down
Führer Lunarnox

Führer Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm

I'll join. I'd prefer to use either Jack's deck (for any who've watched me duel will know beat-down decks are me specialty) or Luna's for obvious reasons. Just give me one of those two and I will be happy.
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 pm

I'll give you Jack's deck. I want to see which one will fit you more. Build a deck and I'll test you
Back to top Go down
Führer Lunarnox

Führer Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:19 pm

I'll build both and duel you with each, see which one is better.
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Okay, make sure to put your won spin on each deck.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu-Hope

Amaterasu-Hope

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm down for Luna or Yusei.... Well mostly Luna cause her deck will be a challenge to build~
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Lryuzaki13
Head of Horakhty
Head of Horakhty
Lryuzaki13

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:59 pm

I think I'll take the morphtronics, since nobody else loves them.
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:00 pm

I guess I have to mention that if somone is wanting to use the same deck duel to to be on the team....
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu-Hope

Amaterasu-Hope

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:01 pm

I love them Lryu :< But I liekz Ancient Fairy Dragon. 
So Zeph is that a yes or a no? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm

You guys have to decide. If you guys want to use the same deck you guys have to duel each other for it, using that deck to see who is better. Work it out.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu-Hope

Amaterasu-Hope

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 pm

I picked Luna and he picked Leo. I'm waiting for an o. k .
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Luna is wanting to use Jack's and Luna so it's up to what she will go with.
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Akiza Izinski's Deck: Blackrose Dragon (Ace Card)

Synchros:
Blackrose Dragon- Ace
Splendid Rose
Queen of Thorns

Monsters:
Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis
Rose Tentacles
Dark Verger
Phoenixian Seed
Violet Witch
Wall of Ivy
Gigaplant
Evil Thorn
Hedge Guard
Lord Poison
Rose Fairy
Blue Rose Dragon
Revival Rose
Fallen Angel of Roses
Queen Angel of Roses
Rose Archer
Rose Witch
Botanical Girl
Dandylion
Gigantic Cephalotus 
Inmato
Horseytail
Lonefire Blossom
Tytannical, Princess of Camellias 
Botanical Lion
Cactus Fighter
Cactus Bouncer
Snap Dragon

Tuners:
Copy Plant
Twilight Rose Knight
Rose, Warrior of Revenge
Wich of the Black Rose
Glow-Up Bulb

Spells:
Magic Planter
Mark of the Rose
Seed of Deception
Vengeful Servant
Fragrance Storm
Thorn of Malice
Wonder Clover
Miracle Fertilizer
The World Tree
Supervise
Super Solar Nutrient

Traps:
Ivy Shackles
Doppelgänger
Overdoom Line
Wicked Rebirth
Nature's Reflection
Blossom Bombardment
Half Counter
Star Siphon 
Wall of Thorns
Pollinosis

Jack Atlas's Deck: Red Dragon Archfiend (Ace Card)

Fusions:
Multiple Piece Golem

Synchros:
Red Dragon Archfiend
Exploder Dragonwing
Red Nova Dragon
Crimson Blader
Dark Highlander
Sirius the Blue Dog Star
Majestic Red Dragon
Chaos King Archfiend

Monsters:
Big Piece Golem
Small Piece Golem
Strong Wind Dragon
Twin-Shield Defender
Vice Dragon
Archfiend Interceptor
Mad Archfiend
Power Invader
Power Breaker
Synchro Soldier
Power Giant
Twin-Sword Marauder
Battle Fader
Ogre of the Scarlet Sorrow
Dark Bug
Lancer Archfiend
Vice Berseker
Dust Lord Ash Gash

Tuners:
Dark Resonator
Dark Tinker
Trap Eater
Attack Gainer
Creation Resonator
Flare Resonator
Synchro Magnet
Extra Veiler
Sinister Sprocket
Clock Resonator
Dread Dragon
Barrier Resonator
Top Runner
Majestic Dragon
Sword Master
Trust Guardian
Influence Dragon
Phantom Lord Hide Ride

Spells:
Cost Down
De-Synchro
Double Summon
Megamorph
Mind Trust
Polymerization
Mind Trust
Red Dragon Vase
Resonator Call
Scarlet Security
Fires of Doomsday
Allure of Darkness
Brain Control
A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon

Traps:
Nightmare Archfiends
Revival Gift
Lineage of Destruction
Red Screen
Descending Lost Star
Crimson Fire
Prideful Roar
Reaction Summon(?)
Spacegate
Synchro Deflector
Tuner Capture
Tuner's Reflect
Changing Destiny
Fiendish Chain
Shadow Spell
Dark Illusion
Thunder of Ruler
Half or Nothing
Archfield's Roar
Bark of Dark Ruler
Hate Buster

Luna's Deck: Ancient Fairy Dragon (Ace Card)

Synchros:
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Ancient Scared Wyvern
Avenging Knight Parshath
Light End Dragon

Monsters:
Dreamsprite
Fairy King Truesdale
Kuribon
Spirits of the Breeze
Sunlight Unicorn
Regulus
Bird of Roses
Fairy Archer
Watapon
Honest
Marshmallon
Pixie Knight
Woodland Sprite
Dancing Fairy
Soul of Purity and Light

Tuners:
Sunny Pixie
Nettles
Spore
Hanewata
Counselor Lily

Spells:
Ancient Forest
Emergency Assistance
Horn of the Unicorn
Swords of Revealing Light
Massager of Peace
Ancient Leaf
Power Converter
Heart of Clear Water
Supremacy Berry
Forbidden Chalice
Lightwave Tuning

Traps:
Fairy Wind
Pixie Ring
Fairy Box
Wall of Revealing Light
Asleep at the Switch
Damage Vaccine MAX
Solemn Wishes
Solemn Warning
Aegis of Gaia

Leo's Deck: Life Stream Dragon (Ace Card)

Synchros:
Life Stream Dragon
Power Tool Dragon
Power Tool Mecha Dragon

Monsters:
Gadget Driver
Gadget Hauler
Gadget Arms
Morphtronic Boomboxen
Morphtronic Celfon
Morphtronic Clocken
Morphtronic Datatron
Morphtronic Magnen
Morphtronic Magnen Bar
Morphtronic Radion
Morphtronic Videon
Morphtronic Staplen
Morphtronic Vacuumen
Morphtronic Boarden
Morphtronic Cameran
Morphtronic Slingen

Chip. The Forest Thief(?)
Con, The Forest Schemer(?)
Medium of the Forest, Gecko(?)
Noble Knight of the Forest, Wanko
Nyanto, The Forest Traveler
Pon, The Forest Merchant

Tuners:
Morphtronic Remoten
Morphtronic Scopen
Morphtronic Lantron(?)

Bat, The Forest Ninja
Berry, The Forest Swordsman

Spells:
Factory of 100 Machines
Gadget Box
Magical Mallet(?)
Morphtronic Accelerator
Morphtronic Cord
Morphtronic Engine
Morphtronic Map
Morphtronic Repair Unit
Morphtronic Rusty Engine
Break! Draw!
Central Shield(?)
Double Tool C&D
Junk Box
Level Mirroring(?)
Limiter Removal
Pain to Power(?)
Power Converter(?)
Rocket Pilder
Power Pickaxe
Double Ripple

All Zero(?)
Curse of the Forest(?)
Fairy Tale Final Chapter: The Bewitching Moon of Forgetfulness(?)
Fairy Tale Prologue: The Dawn of Departure(?)
Fairy Tale Second Chapter: The Mad Sun(?)
Fairy Tale Third Chapter: The Twilight's Setting Sun(?)
Morphtronic Master Arm(?)
Pile Arm(?)
Tool Box(?)
Trick Buster(?)
Woodsea Bomb(?)
Ancient Forest(?)

Traps:
Morphtransition
Morphtronic Monitron
Morphtronic Bind
Morphtronic Impact Return(?)
Remake Puzzle(?)
Respect Synchron(?)
Urgent Tuning
Block Lock(?)
Damage Eraser(?)
Power-Up Adapter(?)
Synchro Big Tornado(?)
Morphtronics, Scramble!
Power Break(?)
Morphtronic Forcefield
Morphtronic Mix-Up

Zero Gravity
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:35 pm

I really never go the crows your yusei so sorry about that. The other 3 should give you an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 pm

zephynr didn't you say I was leo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:20 pm

I like morphtronics lryuzaki 13 and I want them so lets duel
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:43 pm

In that case you guys have to duel for that position and see who is better at it. Good luck and I'll be watching Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FoxFire

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
(KOG) Yami Yugi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:22 pm

am i already on the team for yusei?
Back to top Go down
http://blackspellacademy.forumotion.com
Amaterasu-Hope

Amaterasu-Hope

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Don't let terry in unless he buys us motorcycles.
Back to top Go down
Zephynr

Zephynr

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Everyone send me the Deck list or pic of what you'll be using in a PM on here and I'll see who is using what character....that way I can narrow it down to see any there needs to be any mirror matches
Back to top Go down
Führer Lunarnox

Führer Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 am

You've dueled my Jack deck, should I still post it or no?
Back to top Go down
FoxFire

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 am

im crow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!!   Team 5ds! Let's Rev It Up!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next