Black Spell Academy

It's an Academy for duelists on Dueling Network!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dueltowin1's test result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wynaughtify (KFC)

Wynaughtify (KFC)

dueltowin1's test result Empty
PostSubject: dueltowin1's test result   dueltowin1's test result I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Tester: Freakin Wynaughtify (KFC) bitch (and chicken at times)

Tester deck: Freakin Umbralis bitches

Testee: Read the title please

Testee deck: Photons (straight up photons ?)

Deck Size: 40 = 10/10

Cards in Deck: 2/5

Straight up photons are not good, you need to mix it up with galaxys, which I didn't saw any of (and they are staple in photons), even in the second duel, that was, stally Razz So yeah, and you didn't really had a back-up strategies

Quickness of Deck: 4/10

I wanted to put between 4 and 6, but then again,in two duels, you had a hard time getting galaxy eyes, which is kinda the center of the deck. Hmm. I did put 3, but I decided to chaonge to 4, cuz onceyou got galaxy eyes,you got it back, so, yeah, I guess...

Attitude: 5/5

You were nice. You did quit. But I understand. I don't like quiters, but there I really understand, sorry mang, I was getting tired of my other tester deck, and my other decks were way stronger than umbralis (but not as much a pain to face. Wait... No. Infernities -stun you then OTK- and Madolches - Tiara :3 - are actually worse. Why did you quit O_O But still 5 Razz )

Deck Consistency: 6/10

Ifyou have the ime to set-up, yeah, wynaught, but you need too much time, still 6 cuz 6+4=10, it's easier for me Razz

Skill with Deck: 7/10

Some missplays, but then again you knew kinda pointy some stuff.

Knowledge of Rulings: 5/10

5 mistakes O_O

Siding: 5/5

I'm not sure, but I feel like I owe you that.

Originality: 5/5

Not using galaxys is very original !

Games Won (Testee-Tester): 0-2 = 0/30

49 points, grats and welcome in Slifer ! (please come back, I don't duel often, and the others son't play these kind of annoying decks :[, sowwy)

So yeah, try to mix photons with galaxys (galxy knight, galaxy expedition, galaxy zero, add trade-ins, ladd wynaught...), work your extra again (pearl, really ?, add starliege, the one that need two photons, add satelite for rank 5 and 9 - dyson much ?, et caetera) and it would be much better ! Good luck (if you read)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu-Hope

Amaterasu-Hope

dueltowin1's test result Empty
PostSubject: Re: dueltowin1's test result   dueltowin1's test result I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Red Friend Smile!!!.... Number 9 = DIE SON B)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dueltowin1's test result
Page 1 of 1